Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Mar 31, '18
The 8th successive running of the Colemanstown 10k is scheduled for Holy Saturday 31st March 2018 at 12 noon. Similar to previous years this AAI recognised road race is chip timed by Red Tag Timing and is open to all male & female runners, joggers and walkers while the route is similar to previous years. […]Find out more »
With a unique course route that winds through the north Kerry vistas along the Wild Atlantic Way, competing in Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race is an experience you will never forget. While challenging hills are interspersed along the route, the scenic views atop each and every one of them are enough to motivate […]Find out more »
The three options for Cleasathon 2018 are: 10 miler Adventure Run - Starting Time: 1.30pm. This adventure course initially along the coastline and seashore is followed by a section along the island's byroads. 13k Road Run - Starting Time: 1.30pm. This is new for 2018 and the route shows spectacular views of an early bronze […]Find out more »
Evening run along the cliff tops - the perfect goal for spring 2018 10KM COURSE ALONG A COASTAL PATH Run from Greystones to Bray via the coastal path with sweeping views and no traffic TRAIL RUN The terrain will keep you interested with beaches, sealed paths and rough, uneven trail GREYSTONES BEACH, CLIFF TOP PATH, […]Find out more »
THERE WILL A 5K FUN RUN IN AID OF GRANARD EASTER FESTIVAL ON SATURDAY MARCH 31ST AT 3PM, REGISTRATION STARTS AT 2PM AT KIERNAN MILLING ON THE BALINALEE ROAD. THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD. THERE WILL ALSO BE A PRIZE FOR 1ST U18. COST IS €10 FOR ADULT AND €5 […]Find out more »
Doubt if you have done this before? This is the Cornamona inaugural 8K run. Your run starts and finishes in the village. Winding it's way out the Cloughbrack road, turning into the amazing geological town-land of Crimlin past the beautiful waterfall only known to locals. Past the holy well at Dooghty Well, over the Cornamona […]Find out more »