Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Wine On The Line 2022
Mar 27, '22 at 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Wine on the Line – 5k &10k Mothers Day Run IS BACK for 2022!!
This run is well known for being full of fun and atmostphere welcoming runners countrywide.
Registration options of 5k & 10k either with or without wine or for children, regardless of which option you choose all will go home with a fabulous bespoke medal and if you choose the with wine option you will also receive a 750ml bottle of either red or white wine.
This is a chip timed event that is open to all, fun runners and racers alike.
Entrants must be over 18 to enter the ‘with Wine’ entry categories