Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Wild Goose Chase 2017
Dec 2, '17 at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Following on from the success of last year, the Wild Goose Chase 10k and 5k returns for the 6th time on Saturday, 2nd December 2017 at 12 noon starting and finishing at the Westerns GFC, Reaghstown, Ardee (off N2 between Ardee and Carrickmacross opposite Dooley’s pub). All proceeds go to Ardee Hospice Homecare and redevelopment of Westerns Grounds.
Each year this event has gone from strength to strength and is now a fixture in the diary of many running clubs, sports teams and fun runners/walkers in the North East and beyond. Last year no less than 5 counties were represented.
The course follows a beautiful countryside route with magnificent views of the Cooley Mountains and Slieve Gullion. The 10k passes the historic Knockabbey Castle and both courses take in the site of the infamous Wild Goose Lodge.
Open to all levels, ages and abilities, with cash prizes and trophies in various categories for the more competitive there’s something for everyone.
The event is chip timed with a measured and km marked course, water stations, custom medals, refreshments after and plenty of fun.
So get registered today and join in the Wild Goose Chase 2017 ‘coz Christmas is coming and the wild goose is getting FIT!!