Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Wheelworx FASTLANE Half Marathon or 10km
May 24 at 9:30 am - 1:00 pm€21.50
This is everyones FASTLANE (not just for speedies….)
Our survey in 2019 revealed that
100% enjoyed the race
98% would recommend to a friend
37% achieved a PB in the Half
52% achieved a PB in the 10k
95% believe they could improve their PB on this course
The clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’…. 😊MEDALS: We have a colourful bespoke medal for this race
This race has an entry limit. We expect it will be popular!!
Early birds until Nov 30th
The race is located along the scenic settings of the Grand Canal and around the newly surfaced perimeter of Grange Castle business park. It has that country feel on the edge of the city. It is a flat course with long straight lines. The route has an elevation gain of 27m. Not bad eh…..
Check out more details on our website www.rundublin.com