Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Apr 20, '19 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm€50
The Tralee Marathon will take place on the 20th April 2019, it will be a stand alone 26.2 Mile event. The route will be the original 2013 route (Tralee, Ardfert, Fenit, Spa, Tralee). The Race Director will be Jim McNeice.
This is the route for the 2019 Tralee Marathon. The Marathon will start at 9am on the 20th April. It will start outside the Aqua Dome, heading to Ardfert, Barrow, and then onto Fenit, after which the route heads back to Tralee via the Spa, the Kerries, and Blennerville. With the finish line on the Neil Armstrong Way.
The finish line of the Tralee Marathon is on the Neil Armstrong Way. In 1997 Neil Armstrong made a speech in this area of Tralee, and as 2019 is the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing every finisher of 2019 Tralee Marathon will receive a bespoke designed Moon Landing medal. The 2019 Tralee Marathon will be limited to only 150 runners, so sign up quick to get this once in a life time running momento of the 1969 Moon Landing.
Picture of the Neill Armstrong Way in Tralee.