Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Locha Lua Half Marathon / Leath Mharathón Locha Lua , Cork
Apr 20 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm€20
€20 EARLY BIRD CLOSING Monday 4th Feb (€25 thereafter)
The Locha Lua Half Marathon is based in the Muskerry Gaeltacht in Ballingeary Co Cork. It follows a very flat course winding along the shores of Locha Lua in the stunning Lee Valley. Runners will first head east on the R584 from Ballingeary turning right in Inchigeelagh village and returning on the scenic South Lake Road to complete the circuit of the lakes which is an exact half marathon distance. There is also a relay option with the change point in Inchigeelagh Village.
The event will be officially measured and registered by AAI.
This is guaranteed to be a great day out . Looking forward to seeing you!
Registration opening 26th January 2019. Event on Easter Saturday
Tá Leath Mharathón Locha Lua bunaithe i mBéal Átha’n Ghaorthaidh i nGaeltacht Mhuscraí ar chúrsa leibhéal ar bruachanna Locha Lua. Ar dtús rithfidh na rannpháirtithe soir go Inse Geimhleach ar an bpríomhbóthar, ag casadh ar dheis sa tsráid agus ansan fillfidh siad ar ais go Béal Atha Ghaorthaidh ar an mbóthar cois locha ag comhlíonadh fad leath mharathón. Beidh rogha rás sealaíochta a dhéanamh chomh maith le pointe aistrithe in Inse Geimhleach. Beidh an rás cláraithe agus tomhaiste go hoifigiúil ag AAI. Cinnte beidh lá iontach ann & cuirfear céad míle fáilte roimh rannpháirtithe. Ag súil go mór le tú a fheiscint ann.
Clárú ag tosnú 26ú Eanair 2019