Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tralee Harriers, Rose of Tralee 10k
Aug 25 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€27.00
As part of the Festival of Kerry, the popular Tralee Harriers Rose of Tralee 10Km is attended by former Roses, Escorts, their families and a few past Hosts of the event.
Starting at the Wetlands Centre, join these and many more as the weave through the Lakes, Canals and Streets of Tralee finishing in town centre to music, cheers and merriment.
With a selection of bands playing on route, street entertainment and mouth watering refreshments it is sure to be another success.
There is a medal and t-shirt for all finishers. along with cash prizes and trophies for top three men and women and trophies for age categories
The 10k route will start at the Tralee Bay Wetlands taking in a lap of the Wetlands.
It continues towards Dan Spring Road, down to the Ballymullen roundabout and up the River Lee Walk at the back of The Rose Hotel. Runners will exit the River Walk and head for the Canal and the Lock Gates,
At the Lock Gates water station, runners will head to town passing Lohercannon, Ashgrove, Kerin’s Park, Knockmoyle and down past the Bon Secours Hospital, through the roundabout and to the slip road by the back of the Tralee Garda Station Runners then turn up Rock Street passing The Brouge Inn and turn right at the 2nd traffic lights, onto Maine Street , passing Radio Kerry and past the Ashe Hotel exiting on to Ashe Street, turn right down past The Courthouse and Credit Union, crossing over to Denny Street and finish at the end of Denny Street.