Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
IRONMAN 70.3 Dún Laoghaire
Aug 25, '19 at 7:00 am - 5:00 pm€310
Dún Laoghaire is a seaside town with a rich mix of cultural experiences, hospitality, a variety of leisure activities and the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains, making it the ideal setting and destination for the thousands of athletes and supporters who will visit in August 2019.
Why race with us?
Stunning Transmountain Bike Course
Finish in the Heart of Dún Laoghaire to a True Irish Welcome
Easy Race Logistics in Small Sea-side Town
Easily accessible for travelling athletes, Dún Laoghaire is only 30 minutes from Dublin city centre and Dublin Airport.
The race features a 1.2-mile (1.9KM) swim from Sandycove, home to the famous Martello Tower, in the clear waters of the Irish Sea in Dublin Bay, before taking athletes on a spectacular and challenging 56-mile (90KM) bike course. The course travels through some of the most scenic areas in the region, including County Wicklow, home to the Wicklow Mountains National Park and its glacial lakes, rivers and abundant natural beauty. Athletes will take in stunning coastal views and weave their way through the streets of the charming seaside town for the 13.1-mile (21.1KM) run, before finishing with Dún Laoghaire Harbour and Dublin Bay as the backdrop.
IRONMAN 70.3 Dún Laoghaire offers qualifying slots for the 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Taupo, New Zealand.