Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Tracton AC 4 Mile 2022
Jul 15 at 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This July will see the staging of the first 4-mile road race by Tracton AC in beautiful Minane Bridge (near Carrigaline, and 20km south of Cork city). Join us on Friday 15 July at 8pm for a mid-summer’s evening race, along scenic country roads and skirting the stunning south Cork coastline. Delicious refreshments and prize giving will follow at Tracton Art and Community Centre. For those seeking further activity, the option of a post-race dip is only a stone’s throw away at Robert’s Cove or Rocky Bay.
The race is a chip timed, professionally measured course, with permit from Athletics Ireland (licence no: 22/114). All age 16+ are eligible to run, and there will be cash prizes for all main categories, very kindly sponsored by Pet Essentials in Carrigaline.
Entry fee is €15 online, or €20 on the evening of the race. All race entries before 1 July will also be entered into a prize draw.
We wish to thank the following local sponsors for their very kind support of the Tracton AC 4 Mile race this year. Your support is greatly appreciated:
– Pet Essentials, Carrigaline
– XL Shop, Minane Bridge
– The Roberts Cove Inn, Roberts Cove
– The Overdraught Restaurant & Pub, Minane Bridge
– McCarthy Quality Homes (Cian McCarthy)
– Derry Quinn Machinery Parts (Derry & Sinead Quinn)
– Mark Coveney Ltd
– Crowley’s DFK (Eddie Murphy)
– Daunt Instrumentation & Control Ltd (Rodney Daunt & Orla Busteed)
– Chrissie & Lenny Glavin