Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Tony Donoghue Moone 10k 2019
Oct 5 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€15
This year’s Tony Donoghue Moone 10k will take place on Saturday Oct 5th at 11am.
All proceeds will go to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland and Moone National School.
There will be T-shirts.
Prizes will be as follows (both Men and Women): 1st €100, 2nd €75, 3rd €50. There will be a €100 bonus for breaking the Moone 10k course record, currently 31:03 for men and 37:41 for women. Age Categories: 1st O40, O45, O50, O55, O60, O65, O70 €30.
Moone is in South Co. Kildare close to M9 Junction 3.
Early bird entry is €15 for individuals and €13 each for teams of 5-10. A booking fee applies to online entries.
To enter visit