Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].com.
- This event has passed.
The Struggle 10k / 5k
Nov 9 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm€10 – €15
The Struggle 10k / 5k
Now in its 6th Year hosted by Doon Community Council
Headquarters – Doon Community Centre, Togher Road, Doon, Co. Limerick
Registration 12.00-12.45pm , Race Starts at 1.00pm
(Race Start time has been amended from original start time to 1pm)
This year, the Struggle 10k / 5k is raising funds for the Red Cross, Doon Community Center & other good causes
In spite of the name, its not the hardest run in the world. The 5k is a pretty easy run. (The 5k is timed but classed as a Fun Run) As for 10k,(Measured with Jones Counter) It climbs on and off between 1k and 6k, more of long slow climb, by the time you get to the 6k marker, all the work is done, last 4k is down hill, it’s a gradual fall and makes the last 4k an easy easy enough run. If you’ve run Dunlickey Hill in Kilkee, on paper, this is a harder run, but running it, it isn’t any harder, more of a good test
There is a 7k Walk run in conjunction with both runs