Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The School Run
Apr 15 at 10:30 am - 12:30 pm€20
The 2018 School Run formerly the Castlecomer Credit Union 10k will take place on Sunday 15th April. All proceed for the day go to the Presentation Convent National School in Castlecomer.
Both the 10k & 5k start at 10.30am. The Castlecomer 10k is two loops of 5k with 85% of it off road on beautiful trails. The 5k is one loop. The routes are the same as 2016. It starts on the Dublin Road just at the church and goes out the Dublin road past Ormonde Brick and then into the woods so the first 1k is slightly uphill. After approximately 1.5km there is a good downhill stretch which lasts for 1 kilometre.
The only other uphill of note is when running towards the elf village area but that is short. The finish line is close to the car park and main Discovery Park entrance. The beautiful setting of the Estate Yard is where our renowned post-race refreshments await. Chip Timing is being used for both 5k and 10k events.
Online registration is available up to 9pm on 13th April.