Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Good Run 5k or 2.5K
Apr 19 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Good Run is a charity fun run taking place on Good Friday, 19 April 2019 in the stunning grounds of St. Anne’s Park, Raheny in Dublin.
All proceeds raised from the event will go towards supporting the fight against Motor Neurone Disease. You can choose to run either the 5km or the shorter 2.5km option.
50% of proceeds will be donated to the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA) and50% will be donated to Project MinE (a research programme dedicated to discovering the genetic cause of MND to enable treatment to be developed).
Walkers, runners and families are invited to take part and join in the fun while taking in the atmosphere of St Anne’s Park.
Over €68,000 has been raised by The Good Run to date thanks to your support!