Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Frank Kelly 5km Run
Jul 15 at 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Frank Kelly Run 2017 is a 5K road-race that takes place on July 15th at 12 noon in Corballa, Co Sligo . The course starts and finishes at Castleconnor Community Centre.
The race is AAI certified.
The race starts promptly at 12 noon at Castleconnor Community Centre. Race number pickup is in the Community Hall located right by the start line between 10:15 and 11.45 on the morning of the race. Entries cost €10 and €5 for juveniles. However the race is limited to 200 entries. All entrants will receive a souvenir race medal, Refreshments will be served after .
The race is AAI certified and has been officially measured .
The route is suitable for runners and walkers of all abilities. It is a very flat and fast course Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: Male and Female Senior , O30, O40, O50
There will be teas, coffees and snacks available for all participants in Castleconnor Hall after the race . Presentation of prizes will take place at 1:15 pm.
Please note that there will be changing facilities & showers available. Roads will not be closed for the event, however there will be either marshals or Guards at all junctions.