Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
St. Johns FC Turkey Trot 5km
Dec 2 at 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm€10
When: Sunday 2nd December @ 1:30pm.
Where: Starting and finishing at Doorly Park playground, Riverside, Sligo.
About: This is a 5km PREDICTIVE race /fun run. No watches, Garmins, Phones, etc allowed for timing.
When you register you put your predicted finish time. The top 3 runners/joggers whose finish time is closest to their predictive time wins a prize. It means the participant whose finishes 31st has as much chance as winning as the person who finishes 1st. You don’t have to be the fastest to win a prize!! There will also be prizes for first male and female finishers plus plenty other age related prizes.
There will also be a 2km fun run option.
We encourage participants to wear Santa hats, etc. to add to the fun for this family friendly event.
Entry will be available via www.coretiming.ie
All funds raised will go towards the running, maintenance and new equipment for St. John’s FC Underage teams.
Please follow us on www.facebook.com/stjohnsfootie for updates.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or queries