Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon IX
Dec 8, '18 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
“If you want to run, run a mile. If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.”
Race Day: 9am, Saturday 8th December 2018
Race start/finish from The Clonakilty Park Hotel (formerly The Quality Hotel), Clonakilty, West Cork
Register at www.runclon.ie
Winter is upon us and whilst some people are layering up their thermal socks, others are getting out their running shoes and warming up for the popular end of season race in West Cork – the ninth annual Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon, taking place Saturday 8th December.
The route is a stunning testing course with ocean views and gentle hills, set at an ideal date to test your limits – the Clonakilty Waterfront offers distances for all levels and ages: 10K, Half Marathon and the Full Marathon.
All abilities welcome, walkers, wheelchair participants, slow runners, fast runners… you’re guaranteed to have a great time.
Entries are filling up fast, register at www.runclon.ie on or before this Friday 16th November to avail have your own personalised race number, including your name, posted to you before the event.