Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Spirit Sandyford 5k
Sep 26, '19 at 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm€4 – €100
The 2019 Spirit Sandyford 5k takes place on Thursday September 26th. The race, which is now in its fifth year, will be held on the roads of the Sandyford Business District area, and is hosted by Dundrum South Dublin Athletic Club in association with the Sandyford Business District. Over 750 runners, joggers and walkers will take part in the race, which continues to grow in popularity since it began in 2015.
Teams of four are invited to enter the race, and all team runners start together, with team scores determined by the total time of all members of the team. Teams will compete to win an array of prizes, ranging from cash prizes to vouchers provided by Total Physio and the Beacon Hotel. The race starts and ends on Three Rock Road in the heart of the Sandyford Business District. Participants will meet up after the race at the Race HQ at Spirit Volvo on Birch Avenue, where they will be able enjoy refreshments from Freshii, as well as receiving their race bags featuring a range of goodies from sponsors.