Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
SEA 2 SKY
Jul 13 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The 7th Annual Sea 2 Sky race in Newcastle, Co. Down offers a 10K Race/Walk and 5K Race. The race boasts an awesome route starting on the promenade in Newcastle (5K starts in Donard Forest) and includes a mix of road and track before heading up through the foothills of the Mournes. In the first half you will move off-road onto trails that climb gradually to the 5K mark where you will be rewarded by stunning views over Newcastle and beyond before descending to finish on Newcastle’s award winning promenade. (Only 40 minutes drive from Newry). Please note 5K and 10K distances are approximate and may vary slightly due to off road nature.
10K Walk: Start Time 6.30pm
10K/5K Race: Start Time 7.30pm
Registration: Newcastle Leisure Centre, 10-14 Central Promenade, Newcastle BT33 0AA