Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
RunIreland.com Resolution Run
Jan 1, '19 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The RunIreland.com Resolution Run 2019 is a fast and flat 5K road race that takes place New Years Day 1st January 2019, at 11.00 in Galway City Centre. The course routes through the City Centre, from the Claddagh, passing Wolfe Tone Bridge , Merchants Road and the Docks, and routing back out to Grattan Road and the Prom before a fast finish along South park into the finish at Nimmos Pier. The route passes most of the city’s famous landmarks along the way. The race is AAI certified and there is a superb souvenir gift for all entrants, Race HQ is Claddagh Hall at South Park, Galway and race start is beside the park.
Event Details and Schedule
The race starts promptly at 11am at South Park. Race number pick-up is in the Claddagh Hall located right by the start line between 9.30am and 10.45am on the morning of the race. Entries cost €1onlinene until Dec 18th when the standard rate of €20 applies. Some entries allowed on the day however the race is limited to 400 entries. All entrants will receive a souvenir gift, refreshments after and an official chip time .
The race is AAI certified and has been officially measured . All participants will have an official timed by Red Tag Timing. Individual results will be sent out via text and all results will be available on Facebook and www.redtagtiming.com shortly after the race finish.
The route is suitable for runners and walkers of all abilities. It is a very flat and fast course Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: Male and Female Senior , V40, and V50
There will be teas, coffees and snacks available for all participants in The Claddagh Hall after the race. Presentation of prizes will take place at 12.15 pm.
Please note that there will be no changing facilities or showers available. Roads will not be closed for the event, however there will be either marshals or Guards at all junctions to ensure your safety!.
Register online HERE