Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Day Double – Limerick parkrun
Jan 1, '19 at 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
NOTE: 9am START (30 mins earlier than normal) !!!
New Year’s Day is the only day when you can get credit for taking part in two parkrun events (a free timed 5k event)!! Come join us and Lees Road parkrun in Ennis for a New Year’s double.
Start with Limerick parkrun at 9am. Then hop in the car and head to Lees Road parkrun in Ennis for an 11am parkrun. Two parkrun credits in one day 🙂 Can’t get better value than that. You can also take part in just one of the events.
As always both events are free. Your existing barcode will work at both events, so there is no need to register a second time. If you don’t have a barcode you can register for free at www.parkrun.ie/register. Make sure you bring your printed barcode with you on the morning so you get your time and event credit.
Runners, walkers, buggies etc all welcome. (Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult at all times) Spread the word…..
Limerick parkrun parking
Parking is available in the carpark to the right as you drive down towards the boathouse (after turning left at the roundabout). There is no parking at the boathouse itself. The event starts on the tarmac path just below the carpark (before the boathouse)