Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
RunBallyBunion Virtual 10K
Jun 27, '20€20
Pre-Covid 19. The RunBallybunion Half Marathon and 10km Road Race is blessed with a unique course route that winds through the north Kerry vistas along the Wild Atlantic Way, competing in Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race is an experience you will never forget. While challenging hills are interspersed along the route, the scenic views atop each and every one of them are enough to motivate each climb.
Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race simultaneously caters to the most competitive of racers and the most casual of walkers, motivating every competitor to achieve their personal best.
However with current Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic still affecting all of Irish life, we have have had to take the unfortunate decision to postpone the normal Half Marathon & 10KM Road Race from this year to Easter Saturday, April 3rd, 2021.
In its place we are hosting a Virtual 10km on Saturday June 27th.
Whilst the postponement of the physical event is a disappointment we all share, we are still very determined to support the fantastic work the Ballybunion Sea & Cliff Rescue continue to do, as well as raise much needed funds to support the fantastic Frontline Medical Staff.
The Virtual 10KM run will take place on Saturday 27th – and we hope you will be able to get out and support us in your own locality and you can log and share your own personal times here too.
All officially registered entrants (via eventmaster) to the virtual 10km will receive a medal and t-shirt. These will be sent out to all virtual registrants after the event.
We hope you can take part and look forward to you all sharing your times with us here on myrunresults.com
John & Joan O’Connor, RunBallybunion.