Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Run Kilkee Half Marathon & 10K
Jul 14, '18 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Run Kilkee will take place along the spectacular Loop Head Peninsula in Co Clare on Saturday 14th July 2018. The course consists of a 13.1 mile Half Marathon and a 10km run/walk set along the stunning sea cliff panoramic views of the Loop Head Peninsula. This is a ‘must do’ event in one of Irelands must beautiful locations on the Wild Atlantic Way with the course designed for runners and walkers to enjoy its breathtaking scenery and beautiful rugged coastline. The routes will immerse runners and walkers in the natural beauty of the Loop Head Peninsula on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Both the Half Marathon and 10K start and finish in Kilkee Town along the horseshoe bay with a kilometre of golden, blue-flag beach. This scenic route, part of the Wild Atlantic Way, takes you on an out and back along the spectacular coastline of Loop Head. You will enjoy some of the most dramatic scenery on the Irish coast. You’ll pass dizzying cliffs and improbable seastacks as the drive steers you back to Kilkee. This is just a truly awesome route.