Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
RUN DUBLIN RUN MALAHIDE CASTLE 5K & 10K
May 27 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Following a successful RUN DUBLIN RUN Race series in 2017 BORNN2RUN Events are delighted to launch this year’s series which takes place over three Sundays in May. This event is suitable for runners of all abilities.
This year’s series comprises of three races, Newbridge House, Donabate Sunday 13th May, Santry Demesne Sunday 20th May and Malahide Castle Gardens Sunday 27th May.
ENTER THE COMPLETE SERIES ON THE COMBINED REGISTRATION BEFORE THURSDAY 10TH MAY TO RECEIVE A FREE RUN DUBLIN RUN T-SHIRT. SEE LINK BELOW:
Malahide Castle Gardens is a perfect setting and lives up to our motto “Great Races in Great Places” with it’s 250 acres of beautiful parkland. This off road race will showcase the stunning scenery that surrounds the medieval demense.
For full race details visit our website: www.born2runevents.com and like us on face book for regular updates.
Event details and schedule
10K Race Starts at 11.00am close to the Visitor Centre, please look out for the inflatable gantry at the start/finish line. The 5K starts shortly after the 10K race.
Registration packs can be collected from the marques at the start/finish line from 9am – 10.45am.
All participants receive a beautiful RUN DUBLIN RUN interconnecting series medal.
Free post race refreshments after the race from 11.45am.