Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Apr 2, '18 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm€15 – €20
In 2018 Wexford Triathlon Club celebrates its 10th birthday! Come and help us celebrate at the annual Rosslare 10K road race which takes place every year on Easter Monday, which is 2nd April in 2018.
Last year the feeback from all participants and spectators alike was that it was a fantastic event. Whether you’re here to win overall or one of our category prizes, after a 10K PB or just happy to run, jog, walk or crawl the course, all are welcome at the Rosslare 10K. Bring the family and enjoy the unique party atmosphere to finish off Easter weekend at Rosslare Strand!
Held in scenic Rosslare Strand, the Rosslare 10K is a two loop race on a fast course. The race is chip timed, fully marshalled with water stations provided and refreshments for all athletes after the race.
The first 250 entrants will receive Quality Technical tshirts, which went down a treat last year as is evidenced by the number of them being worn daily around the county!
There is a generous prize purse for winning athletes.
Race participants must be over 18 due to insurance restrictions, however families are more than welcome to support and encourage!
Thanks to Kelly’s Resort Hotel and Spa for their very generous support of this event.
Pre-registration is €15 and includes a t-shirt for the first 250, registration on the day subject to availability at a cost of €20.