Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
ROSCOMMON HARRIERS 10 MILE ROAD RACE 2019
Jul 6, '19 at 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Roscommon Harriers A.C. are pleased to announce our 6th annual 10 Mile Road Race is taking place this year on July 6th. The race is located on the outskirts of Roscommon Town, commencing at 11.30 am. Following on from the success of previous years, in particular 2018 with increased capacity saw yet another sell-out pre-race day!
We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day, with a fast-flat scenic route, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, it also is ideal for runners new to the 10-mile distance and those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic flat race! Our race distance, course and timing of race also fits nicely with marathon training.
Participants on the day can expect exceptional hospitality not only in terms of the post-event food (which is now legendary! and partly the reason for being voted in the top 5, 10- mile road races in Ireland! Every Year!!) but also the local support encouraging runners along the route, if you let us know what club you hail from you might see a sign encouraging you along the way!
Every runner receives a complimentary technical t-shirt, medal and generous goodie bag to remember your day. The race is AAI approved, chipped and timed for accurate results. We offer a wide range of prize categories covering diverse age groups, individual runners and club teams, please see below for more information.
We want to extend a warm welcome to all participants entering the Roscommon Harriers 10 Mile Road Race on July 6th 2019, and thank you for choosing our race, follow us on Facebook for race updates and important information on www.facebook.com/rosharriers10miler
Event Details and Schedule:
Registration for our 10 Mile Road Race for 2019 opens at 1 pm July 7th, 2018
Special Runners Rate: €20 valid from 1 pm Saturday, 7th July to 12 midnight 14th July 2018 inclusive.
Early Bird Offer €25 valid from 12 midnight 14th July 2018 to 12 midnight Jan 31st inclusive.
Entry Fee: €30 thereafter
-Race starts @ 11.30am, Saturday July 6th, 2019
-Starting and finishing points – Hannon’s Hotel, Athlone Road, Roscommon Town, Co. Roscommon (Parking available) Road Closures in place. Race HQ Hannon’s Hotel
-Race number, Chip & T-shirt collection – Hannon’s Hotel, Friday 5th July from 7pm-9pm & Saturday 6th July from 9.30am-11am
Registration on the day if not sold out, please note this race has sold out 4 weeks prior to race day the last two years.
If sold out – race number collection only on race day, please stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on availability!
Cash Prizes only for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male and Female overall winners
All other prize categories receive a trophy including the winners of the various age categories and the team event.