Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Cahir Half Marathon and Relay 2019
Jul 6 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mooreabbey Milers AC are back in Cahir for the 5th installment of the Cahir Half Marathon. Come enjoy 13.1 miles of the Premier county’s quaint countryside on Saturday July 6th at 11 am.
This race will start and finish in the shadow of the impressive Cahir Castle. Online entry incls: chip timing, bespoke medal, buff, quality goody bag, fresh berries, physio & showers.
Substantial prize money for 1st, 2nd, 3rd male & female. Category prizes o/40, o/50, 0/60, 0/70 male & female. Lots of spot prizes also. Free family entertainment and music at the finish line. Race headquarters will be in Cahir House Hotel.
Link to the route below. *Only a 70m overall height gain over the 13.1 miles. Great course on a good road surface. Fast times to be had with great variety and stunning views along the way.
The Relay consists of teams of two, with each person running 6.5 miles each. With the clock ticking it will be a joint effort to get the best possible time! There will be a prize for the winning team as well as the glory of course!
16 relay teams competed in 2018 & there will be cash prizes for the first female team, first male team & the first mixed team (male & female).
Each participant of the event (Half marathon and Relay) will receive their very own Cahir Half Marathon & Relay buff!