Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ros Go Run
Sep 9, '18 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm€20 – €30
The AAI certified Ros Go Run draws runners from around the world and is especially popular with people training for City Marathons in September and October.
The 2018 run – on 9th September – will follow the same route through glorious Roscommon countryside as in previous years and will be chip-timed by My Run Results to help you match your performance against your personal best or against other runners.
After the event, you can use the showers in the club house, then join other runners and organisers for sandwiches, fruit, cake, tea, and lollipops.
Our website, Ros Go Run , has pictures, maps and elevation for the route, and more information about the event and how to prepare for it.
You can book on line with My Run Results.