Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half Marathon & 5k run
Dec 11 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
LauraLynn is delighted to announce Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half & 5K is taking place in the Phoenix Park.
We are delighted to announce “Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half & 5k” is taking place on Saturday 11 December in the Phoenix Park. This is first physical running/walking event in the Phoenix Park of this size in over 2 years!
On the day, there will be a Half Marathon and a 5km route, not to mention a chance to run alongside Ray himself who will be taking part.
The event will be open to the public, as well as participants from Ray’s Marathon Challenge, which is a concept Ray came up with; walk/run a marathon, every week, in 2021! So these participants will also be part on this exciting day!
- 5km = €25
- Half Marathon = €45
- Raise/donate €100 to LauraLynn
- A special event t-shirt*
- Your race number*
* Your Race Pack will be posted once you’ve raised/donated €100 or more, by Sunday 28 November.
You will ALSO receive an event medal at the finish line!
Once you register, we will update you by email & text on the race details including the all-important route!
Thank you so much for supporting children living with life-limiting conditions and their families.
It means the world to us. We cannot wait to meet you on the 11 Dec!
Any questions, let us know!
Cathy & Liz