Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Purple Run 5K & 1K
Mar 24, '18 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€20
Down Syndrome Ireland (DSI), with the support of Today FM’s Matt Cooper and Ireland’s most capped female athlete Fionnuala McCormack, are encouraging people to put their best foot forward and take part in the third annual DSI ‘Purple Run’ proudly supported by MACE and help celebrate World Down Syndrome Day.
Run With Us
The charity is encouraging everyone to ‘Run with us, not for us’ as the event is a celebration of people with Down syndrome in Ireland. The Purple Run will take place on Saturday, March 24th at 11am, in the Phoenix Park, Dublin.
The event is open to all age groups and abilities and participants can choose to run, walk or push a buggy over the 5km or 1km distance, allowing all the family to take part. Registration for the event takes place online only at www.downsyndrome.ie and costs €20 which includes a ‘Purple Run 2018’ t-shirt. People with Down syndrome and under-sixteens can enter for free.
To register for the Purple Run and find out more information on Down Syndrome Ireland, please visit www.downsyndrome.ie or find them on Facebook and Twitter.