Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Phoenix Park Duathlon Series
Organiser: Belpark Triathlon Club
Email: [email protected]
Apr 27, '19 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on Jun 5, '19 at 6:00 pm
One event on Jul 10, '19 at 6:00 pm
The biggest duathlon series in Ireland is back for summer 2019!
The 2019 Phoenix Park Duathlon Series is returning to Dublin’s Phoenix Park over 3 dates in April, June and July.The duathlon consists of a run, bike and run again. Roads will be closed for our races, making this is a great event for beginners and people who want to push towards the podium.
We’re offering a super mix of prizes and the race will be timed electronically with results & photos available online. This is a 100% club-run event and is fully sanctioned by Triathlon Ireland. Note: All participants must either be a Triathlon Ireland member or purchase an ODM in advance from Triathlon Ireland. Visit our Facebook page, follow us on twitter @belparktri for more news, or email [email protected]