Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Patrick Bell and Nicky Philips 5K 2022
Jun 3 at 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The Patrick Bell & Nicky Philips 5k hosted by Bohermeen AC will take place on Friday the 3rd of June @8pm
This is a flat fast course and Pb friendly. All age cats and team awards will be up for grabs.
There will also be a famiy element as well as a fast competitive club race.
REMEMBER the famous after BBQ party that is always a crowd pleaser. This is not to be missed and worth the entry fee in itself.
Entry is €20 for Adult
€12 for Junior (u20)
Family non chipped and walkers €20 (up to 6 members per family)