Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Operation Transformation Walks 2018
Jan 13, '18 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Once again as part of the plan to get the nation moving, Operation Transformation will host walks across the country on Saturday 13th January, with thousands of people expected to get out, get up and get active.
Over 100,000 people have taken part in Operation Transformation walking events since their inception and the events on Saturday, January 13th, promises to be bigger and better than ever.
The walks being held in conjunction with Sport Ireland and the Local Sports Partnerships will be taking place in 80 venues across 26 counties at 11AM.
Please click HERE for your closest Nationwide Walk.
To follow the Operation Transformation eating and training plans and of course the progress of the 2018 leaders click HERE
Photo Credit: Operation Transformation