Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Oak Tree Trail 5K & 10K Run Walk 2019
Jun 23 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Welcome to the Oak Tree Trail. This run/walk is set in scenic south Wicklow. The event will start at the Fairgreen ,Shillelagh and from there the course will take us along country trails through the private Coolllattin estate (open for this event) and on through towards Tomnanfinogue woods which are one of the oldest remaining oak woods in Europe.
The route takes in some stunning and rarely seen scenery and the course is lined with a fantastic array of Trees and plants including the magnificent oak Trees.
On return to the Fairgreen we will serve some well-earned light refreshments and prize giving.
All participants will receive a medal.
“An a mighty Oak is just an acorn that stood its ground”… Come see the mighty oaks of Coollattin.
This event will be chip timed by JustRuns Events