Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Night Rider Sportif
Apr 28, '18 at 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
UNIQUE MOONLIGHT CYCLE THROUGH CONNEMARA – Night Rider Sportif – 28th April 2018
The famous Oscar Wilde quoted “Yes, I am a dreamer, for a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight” and Killary Gaelforce would totally agree……..
The Night Rider Sportif takes place under a spring-time full moon on the 28th of April 2018
2018 is the third year if the unique event. The idea was born from one of our race director’s love or night time cycling.
Shane Young says: “With a busy work schedule it is sometimes difficult to get our cycling in daylight – but cycling at night brings a new experience where your senses are heightened and an appreciation of the peace and quiet is realised. And where better to enhance the senses than a spring night in Connemara?”
This Sportif suits all levels of cyclist from the pro cyclists to the beginners with a choice of 3 spectacular looped courses from – 100km, 60km and new for 2018 a 34km route. Though it is a non competitive event it is timed from start to finish.
The event starts and finishes at the Killary Adventure Centre which is situated along the stunning Killary Fjord.
On this cycle you will take in the stunning scenery of the tranquil Inagh Valley and on into Clifden, then along the spectacular Sky Road, the seaside villages of Cleggan and Tully Cross. All the while surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the moonlight on the Atlantic Ocean. Refreshment stops will be provided along the way.
For anyone who loves to cycle then this is a dream night out – cycling with kindred spirits into the sunset.
For more information go to https://gaelforceevents.com/en/night-rider