Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Newbridge FRC 5k Fun Run 2022
Sep 25, '22 at 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Newbridge Family Resource Centre welcome you
to take part in their Inaugural family 5k fun run & walk
Sunday 25th September starting at 10:30am
This is a fantastic opportunity to come together while helping to raise funds for the centre
The 5k route takes in some beautiful quiet country roads
This event will be chip timed with a bespoke medal for all participants
Refreshments will be served afterwards at the centre.
Newbridge Family Resource Centre (NFRC) has been working with the community of Newbridge since 1984. We continue to live up to its all-encompassing ethos of being a welcoming, trusting, non-judgemental and empathetic space for all individuals and families living in the Newbridge area.
Creating a better life for individuals, families, and communities in Newbridge.
Newbridge Family Resource Centre empowers and promotes the growth, development and independence of individuals, families, and all communities within the Newbridge region by providing access to resources, confidential services, and supports.