Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mayo AC Foxford 4 Miler 2022
Sep 25, '22 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mayo AC are delighted to present the inaugural Foxford 4 Miler in memory of our friends Ann Murray & Mickey Ruane, stalwarts of our club who tragically passed away in the last few years.
This course is a flat and fast course, which bodes well for speedy times on the day. This route for this event has sentimental significance for both Ann & Mickey. They competed in a 4 mile race in 2006.
On that day there were just 12 competitors. Mickey’s wife Mary was also a competitor, while Ann’s husband Paddy drove the lead car – a real family affair. Mayo AC chairman John Byrne ran a lifetime best 4 mile time of 19.53. Can anyone smash this record on September 25 th?
We are delighted to support the Family Centre in Castlebar, all proceeds (excluding event
expenditure) will go directly to this valuable local service.
We are very grateful to our extremely generous sponsors Pamex Ltd, John O’Donnell’s Pharmacy, Season Master Double Glazing Ltd & O’Hara’s Bakery.
Entry is just €15, a fun community atmosphere is guaranteed on the day!
Refreshments afterwards in Foxford Sports & Leisure Centre.