Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Monaleen Cancer Support Fun/Run 2023
Mar 26 at 12:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monaleen Cancer Support Group 10km/5km Fun/Run 26th March 2023. The event is a Fun/Run involving walkers and Runners to raise funds for cancer support services in Monaleen, Castletroy Limerick.
This event takes place from Monaleen GAA clubhouse with the runners setting out first and follows a safe course mostly on foopaths. The degree of difficulty is modest involving mostly level terrain with two climbs involved in the 10km, no real climb in the 5km. We issue numbers to runners and list their order of completion, however we do not time runners.
The event is well marshalled. Refreshments are provided during and after the event. It is designed to be a fun event while providing a challenge to seasoned runners.
Tickets available through Eventmaster. Registration on the day from 12 noon.
Monaleen Cancer Support Group CRN 20206460