Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Mayo AC Summer 5k Series: Ballyhaunis
May 29 at 8:00 pm€10 - €30
The 9th Annual Mayo AC Summer 5k Series is underway. Mayo AC are delighted once again to have their popular series sponsored by Vodafone C&C Cellular who also support the Club League.
The five races in the series take place at different locations on successive Tuesday evenings at 8pm.
All races have Athletics Ireland permits. Athletics Ireland recommend a minimum age of 16 years to complete distances of 5k.
The Series is open to all – fitness groups, athletics clubs, all levels are very welcome.
The second race in the 2018 series is
at Ballyhaunis May 29, (registration at Rugby Club, Martin 087 2455989)
Course route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/690743016
The final event and After Party is at Claremorris on June 19. The After Party at Claremorris track will include presentations to the men and women winners of each race.
In addition, there will be a Star Prize raffle on the night. All those who enter the full five race Series will be entered in a draw for this year’s Star Prize, an overnight stay including dinner at the Twelve Hotel in Barna Co Galway – named Ireland’s Hotel of the Year at the 2018 Georgina Campbell Awards
The Series of races are organised on a ‘no frills’ basis – turn up and run. Mayo AC are advocating the reduction of single-use plastic and encouraging participants to hydrate in the hours prior to the five events.
Entry for all five Series races is €30 or €10 per race – all entries on the evening from 6:30pm – 7:45pm.
Please arrive early to ensure each race starts at 8pm sharp.
All races in the Series are on www.mayoac.com event calendar.