Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Malahide Castle 5k/10k Charity Fun Run and Walk for the Homeless in Dublin
May 20 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
RUN OR WALK FOR THE HOMELESS IN NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN
Third year in a row Malahide Castle Charity Fun Run and Walk” in aid of homeless charities including Alice Leahy TRUST and the Salvation Army- 5km or 10km taking place at 11am on Sunday, 20th May 2018 in the beautiful location of Malahide Castle in North County Dublin.
You can choose to run or walk either the 10km or the shorter 5km option. Everyone invited!
Come along and support your local community!