Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Land of the Giants Duathlon Claremorris
Dec 28, '17 at 10:30 am€30
Land of the Giants Duathlon (Claremorris ) December 28th
This Christmas event attracts people from near and far due to the time of year with people returning home for the festive season. It’s also a great opportunity to catch up with old friends while burning up unwanted festive calories.
LOTG is the first round of the Ireland West Duathlon series, (entry the series below)
The event starts in the heart of Claremorris town with a 5k run that takes participants out to Mc Mahon Park where they run around in the safe environment of the beautiful Land of the Giants walkway.
Stage 2 is an 18k cycle taking in the undulating roads of Mayfields and Carramore before returning via the Ballinrobe road.
Stage 3 is a 2k run around Clare Lake, then back to the finish line at the Square.
Prizes for the top 3 overall and age category prizes, there are always plenty of spot prizes up for grabs at prize giving.