Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Kinsale Triathlon Club Santa Dash 5k
Nov 29, '18 at 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Date: Sunday 9 November 2018 at 11:30 am
Registration: Actons Hotel from 10 am to 11 am
Route: Start/Finish at Town Park in Kinsale.
Price: €10 for adults, €5 for children and €30 for families (cash only)
Run for a good claus this December in Kinsale
Kinsale, Monday 19th November. Get yourself on Santa’s good list this year by joining the Kinsale Triathlon Club’s Santa Dash 5k on Sunday 9th December. This annual fun run will be raising much-needed funds for the Cork charity ‘Cork Penny Dinners’.
Get out with your family and friends for a fun day in the gorgeous seaside town of Kinsale. Dressed in your Christmas fancy dress and running along a scenic 5k route that meanders its way around the historic streets of Kinsale, you’ll be feeling fit and festive as you cross the finish line in the town’s centre.
Chase Santa around ‘Ireland’s Foodie Town’ as you pass cafes, restaurants and shops. After the run, you can enjoy a warm meal in the gourmet capital.
Santa’s elves will present prizes to the first boy and girl under 12 across the line, the first male and female finishers, and the first child (under 8)-guardian combination to finish the run together. Santa will also picked the best dressed runner to win something special. Anyone giving Santa’s Helpers/race stewards a hard time will get a lump of coal in their stocking.
Registration is at Actons Hotel from 10am to 11am. The race start is at 11.30am in the Town Park. Registration is €10 for adults and €5 for children (cash only). This year, there’s a special family rate of €30 (no matter how many smallies you have!). Entertainment will be provided by everyone’s favourite, Cork’s Red FM, who’ll help you warm up before you start. The big man from the North Pole has said he’ll take some time out of his busy schedule to run with us. He needs to balance out all the milk and cookies he’ll be eating on the 24th!
So what are you waiting for? Put it in the diary now