Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KILKENNY JJ Reddy Danesfort 10K
Sep 20 at 12:00 pm
Now in its 9th year the JJ REDDY DANESFORT 10K Run, in Danesfort Co. Kilkenny is conveniently located 60 seconds from junction 9 on the M9 motorway.
Although run entirely by volunteers the JJ REDDY RUN prides itself in holding a professional event. Our half marathon and 5k were shortlisted in the 2017 Running in Ireland Awards and our 10k was overall winner in it’s category.
Now famous for its hospitality, the JJ REDDY RUN tented village ensures that you and you family enjoy a festival athmosphete while participating in Kilkenny’s largest running event.
JJ REDDY 10K PARTICIPANTS ENJOY:
Timing Chip (Total Timing)
Bespoke Souvenir JJ REDDY 10K Medal
Race Bag & Goodies for all finishers
Pacers 40, 50, 60.
Water on route
Complimentary Post race refreshments
Registration online only at www.jjreddydanesfortrun.com