Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kilkenny Care to Run Mini Marathon
May 4 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€15
There is an option of a 10km (chipped) or a 5km (not chipped) route starting at the The Hoban Hotel, Waterford Road on Monday 4th May at 11am.
There will be prizes for the 1st & 2nd Male & Female to finish the 10k and for the 1st & 2nd person to finish the 5k. Medals will also be given out to all participants on both routes.
Funds raised go towards supporting Family Carers locally in the community.
You can register for the Mini Marathon on the Family Carers Ireland website www.familycarers.ieor www.runireland.com; by post or by calling into our centre at the Springhill Clinic on the Waterford road or by phoning 056 7721424 & we will post out a registration form to you.
Registration costs €15 with the closing date on Thursday 30th April at 5.00pm. You can also register on the day of the Mini Marathon at 9.30am and the fee is €20. We look forward to seeing you all on the day.