Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Kilbeggan 10 Mile 2022
Aug 7, '22 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Real Event – 25 euro including postage of chipped number & finishers medal on the day
Optional purchase of event t-shirt
The race starts on the Moate Road in Kilbeggan at the junction of the Clara Road. This road will be familiar to many as the ‘old N6 Galway road’ which has now been replaced with the M6 motorway. The race will proceed straight into Horseleap village which runners take a left turn bringing the race onto country roads towards the village of Clara. Before Clara runners take another left turn which brings them on the final 2.75 miles straight back into the finish at Kilbeggan GAA grounds just yards from the race start. The course is a challenging course. While there are no big hills there are numerous smaller challenging inclines including a steep motorway bridge ascent at the 9 mile mark.
Location Map: This is the link to the Google StreetView imagery of the start, finish, race HQ, and race parking facilities at Kilbeggan GAA Club (goo.gl/maps/T0UJS)
Start and finish area:
Aghamore, County Westmeath