Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
IRONMAN 70.3 Dún Laoghaire
Aug 19 at 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Swim the Irish Sea, ride the Wicklow Mountains, finish on East Pier. This is the IRONMAN 70.3 Dún Laoghaire – Ireland’s biggest triathlon, 19 August 2018.
A familiar venue, but all new-race with a stunning new bike course, spectacular seaside run course and one of the most unique finish line locations in Europe.
The race features a 1.2-mile swim from Sandycove, in the clear waters of the Irish Sea in Dublin Bay, before taking athletes on a spectacular and challenging 56-mile bike course. The course travels through some of the most scenic areas in the region, including County Wicklow, home to the Wicklow Mountains National Park and its glacial lakes, rivers and abundant natural beauty. Athletes will take in stunning coastal views and weave their way through the streets of Dún Laoghaire for the 13.1-mile run, before finishing on East Pier with Dún Laoghaire Harbour and Dublin Bay as the backdrop.
The all-in-one race location in Dún Laoghaire sets the weekend up for an exciting race. For athletes aiming for the top spots, IRONMAN 70.3 Dún Laoghaire is one of the first qualifiers to the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Nice, France and offers 50 age-group qualifying slots.
For more details and to enter visit the event website, www.ironman.com/dunlaoghaire70.3