Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Irish 3/4 Marathon
Oct 6 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our 2019 Irish 3/4 Marathon is based in Longwood, Enfield, Co Meath
This is only ~30 mins from M50 & M7 and ~50 mins from Athlone so easily accessible for all
Sign On Now to secure your entry as early Sell Out is guaranteed
General route for the 2019 Irish 3/4 Marathon is shown HERE.
Total climb over 19.66mile/ 31.65km route is only 88m
This is ideal as it is 3/4 of the 119m climb in DCM
In 2019 we again plan start and finish the event at the Race HQ to give a better race experience.
In 2018 we again sold out early & had some great performances among our record number of competitors including returning 6 time race winner Gary O Hanlon
Gary subsequently placed 2nd in a PB time in the Irish National Championships at DCM 3 weeks after the Irish 3/4 Marathon which is a great testament for this DCM preparation event