Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Inishbofin Half Marathon and 10k
May 16 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This unique event in aid of Down Syndrome Galway takes place on beautiful Inishbofin Island, situated on Connemara’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way. The island is steeped in history, and is renowned for its traditional music and unspoiled sandy beaches.
Inishbofin Half Marathon & 10k will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2020. Whether you’re a serious runner looking for a new challenge, or a rookie looking to run, jog or walk on quiet roads, the route offers a mix of flat and inclined terrain, meandering through fine scenery, with spectacular views of the beautiful Connemara mountains. Your registration also includes return ferry ticket and post-race BBQ with live music.
Enjoy a weekend of island hospitality, whilst raising vital funds for Down Syndrome Ireland, Galway Branch.
Registration fee: €60 includes
Entry to Half Marathon/10k on Saturday 16th May, 10 am
Return ferry crossing entry to Half Marathon/10k on Saturday, May 16, 2020
Sponsorship pack & tech race t-shirt
Snack & water stops during event
Light refreshments provided after race (showers available)
BBQ with live music on Saturday evening at 7pm
As this is a charity event, we require all race participants to raise a minimum of €100 sponsorship for Down Syndrome Galway. This charity provides vital services to over 100 children and adults in Galway city and county, and receives no government funding.
For more information visit www.downsyndromegalway.ie
For information on beautiful Inishbofin visit www.inishbofin.com
telephone enquiries to Pat Coyne 0872850812