Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Half on the Head
Jun 15, '19 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€25 – €40
The Half on the Head follows a wonderfully scenic course from Ballyheigue Village right around Kerryhead (one of the closest places to the USA).
The 13.2 mile run takes you along one of the hidden gems of the Wild Atlantic Way by the Shannon Estuary with views accross the river mouth to the coast of Clare. Glancing back you will see the rugged Kerry coastline stretching to the town of Ballybunion. You might even catch a glimpse of the fabled Cliffs of Dooneen.
Upon rounding the point of Kerryhead you will experience the magnificent panorama of Tralee Bay with Mount Brandon and the Maherees as a backdrop. Further along you have stunning views of the coastline stretching from Ballyheigue beach to Banna and Fenit with Blennerville Windmill in the distance.
A 10k run also takes place on the day.
For more information on the events click www.halfonthehead.com