Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Half on the Head 2022 (Kerryhead Half Marathon and 10km)
Jun 18 at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Unique Long Sleeved Tech Tees (Half only)
- Custom Medal
- Only €40
- Half Marathon and 10K
- Featured in Runners World CLICK HERE to read
- Run the Wild Atlantic Way – One of the unspoilt hidden gems.
Both races start at 11am from the beach car park. (walkers start at 10am). the start line is at the beach car park.
A race briefing for both races will take place at 10:50am at the Half Marathon starting line.
Tech T-Shirts will be given to Half Marathon Participants when they collect their race number from the the Community Centre beside the beach car park. T-shirts will also be on sale at a subsidised price. All participants will receive a number with timing chip.
Medals will be given to all finishers at the end of the race.
Please contact us by email at [email protected]