Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Gaelforce 10k – Kippure 10km
Aug 10, '19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm€25 – €29
GO WILD IN WICKLOW AND NEVER GO BACK – 10KM TRAIL RUN
The second race in the new 2019 Gaelforce 10km Trilogy and the challenge is building. Be warned, your days of urban pavement-pounding could be numbered.
WELCOME TO KIPPURE ESTATE AND THE WONDERFUL WICKLOW COUNTRYSIDE
240 acres of untamed, natural beauty and an inspired location for a 10km trail run.
GO REMOTE YET STAY CONNECTED
Bordering on the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Kippure Estate is only 30 mins drive from Dublin city yet a million miles from urban running.
A 10KM ROUTE TAKING YOU AROUND KIPPURE MOUNTAIN AND ITS SURROUNDS
The varied terrain is more forgiving to the body and the mind with single track trails, forestry paths, sealed roads and changing views. Run free and embrace this wild, natural environment. No traffic, traffic lights, fumes or noise, just you and an adventurous group of people taking on a unique challenge.